Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 1

Hello everyone,

This is our first blog post for our Spring Break '09 road trip. First, let me say thanks for caring enough to want to follow this adventure. We certainly hope to provide some needed entertainment for those of you who could not take a trip somewhere due to time/job/school restrictions.

Currently, we are in route to Omaha to stay with Becky's friend Jenny's parents for the night. We are driving into a beautiful Iowa sunset as I type this from the road. We spent the day visiting my former college, the University of Iowa. We had a great time feeling older than everyone else we saw and exploring the places I had never bothered to check out during my time there. I'll upload a couple pictures tonight if I can, otherwise tomorrow from the road.

Well we are about to take a pit stop, so I'll wrap this up...
During this adventure we plan to drive nearly 4,000 miles with explorations in Bryce Canyon, Boulder, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, southern Wyoming, Navajo territory in Arizona and much much more. So stay tuned for more action.


Warm Regards,

Ben